This post was so good I just had to re blog it. It is short and to the point about why sellers and realtors should not "wait and see" before staging a home. As home staging professionals we hear that all the time. It's both sad and frustrating to see homes sit on the market for months and months when a small investment in home staging would make them sell so much faster and at a better price.
Home Staging Tips in Palm Beach County- Waiting to See How It Goes Before You Stage? Here Are 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t.
I run into this all of the time when I speak with Realtors... they have your home listed and are doing everything they can to get it sold for you. They’ve done their research and have suggested the best List Price for your home based on the market, your competition, location and condition of your home.
There are items regarding condition that your Realtor feels need to be addressed to give your home the best chance of selling but you’d rather wait a month to see what happens.
What are you waiting for? Now is NOT the time to Wait and See........
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Stage:
1. A Newly Listed Home is like a loaf of fresh bread... it begins to get stale the longer it sits there.
2. What you invest in staging and preparation will be far less than that first price reduction you’re asked to give.
3. The “What’s wrong with it?” cloud begins to form over your house.
4. The longer it sits, the longer you “get” to make sure your home is “Show Ready” every day!
5. Every day your house sits on the market it’s costing you money... your mortgage, utilities, insurance..... and preventing you from moving on.
6. Your first and best chance at getting a showing appointment is via your MLS listing and the photos that accompany it. Studies have shown that 90+% of Buyers begin their search on the Internet. Are you willing to rule out such a huge portion of Buyers because of your MLS photos?
So tell me again... why are you waiting to Stage your house?
Fresno, CA- home staging and redesign services
Selling By Design-Staging
Selling By Design-Staging specializes in giving homes an edge on the competition by creating atmospheres that are appealing, inviting and that say to potential buyers "Welcome home." For more information we invite you to visit our web site at http://www.sellingbydesign-staging.net
Recommended by Home Care